Our services are possible because of a variety of third parties and service providers. Sometimes it is necessary to share Merchant, Partner, or Shopper Personal Data with them to support our services. We may access, transfer, disclose, and/or retain that Personal Data with consent or in the following circumstances.
- Compliance. If we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; or (ii) protect the rights or property of Haigh + Martino, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
- Protection. If we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: (i) protect Merchants, Partners, Shoppers, or visitors; for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud us or users of our services, or in response to threats of safety of any person; or (ii) operate and maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
- Functional SDKs: these are software libraries we use to enhance the end user experience and functionality within the application, such as graphics and display of images within the app, and in-app notifications according to preferences.
- Analytics SDKs: these are external third-party sub processors’ libraries we use in collecting device and usage data for application performance monitoring.
- Payment Processing. We share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
- Apps. Upon receiving a Merchant’s consent to install an application, we will share the Merchant’s Contact Information and other information requested by the app with the app Partner.
- Merger; Sale. We may also disclose Personal Data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Persistence. We use both session-based and persistent cookies on our websites. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. A website may set a cookie if the browser’s preferences allow it. A browser only permits a website to access the cookies that it has set, not those set by other websites.
- Essential. These cookies are necessary for our website to work as intended.
- Functional. These cookies enable enhanced functionality, like videos and live chat. Without these cookies, certain functions may become unavailable.
- Analytics. These cookies provide statistical information on site usage. For example, these cookies enable web analytics that allow us to improve our website over time.
- Targeting and Advertising. These cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content to enhance your experience.
- Control. It is possible to disable cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use our website. For instance, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our website. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. Please use the following links for further instructions:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Data Subject’s Rights
- Generally. You can exercise rights over your Personal Data against the Controller. We provide reasonable steps to allow you to access, rectify, erase, port, or restrict the use of your Personal Data. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time, subject to applicable law. When collection is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal by applicable law. If applicable by national law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data relating infringes your rights.
- Merchants, Partners, and Visitors. Merchants and Partners are able to update many types of collected Personal Data directly within their accounts. Please contact us if you are a Visitor or otherwise unable to access or otherwise change your Personal Data within your account.
- Shoppers. We serve as a Processor for Merchants. Shoppers may wish to contact Merchants directly regarding their Personal Data. We can forward Shopper requests for access or deletion to Merchants, but we are unable to delete Merchant data. Requests for deletion of Personal Data may adversely affect our ability to serve you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- CCPA Rights. The California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) provides certain rights to consumers, including the following:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
These rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law.
If you are a California resident and a Merchant, Partner or Visitor, we only collect and process Personal Information about you as a result of your business dealings with us. This means that the consumer rights under the CCPA do not apply to you. If you are a California resident and a Shopper, Haigh + Martino only processes your personal information as a service provider acting on behalf of a Merchant. You should contact the Merchant to exercise any rights under the CCPA.
- Disclosures. Haigh + Martino does not sell Personal Information. We share Personal Information with authorized service providers or business partners who have agreed to our contractual limitations as to their retention, use, and disclosure of such Personal Information. We also share Personal Information if you use our services to interact with third parties or direct us to disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
- Information Collected. We collect the following types of information from you, your device(s), or from third parties:
- identifiers, such as Browser Information, Device Information, and Security Information;
- commercial information, such as Account Information, Contact Information, Transaction Information, and Usage Information;
- internet or network information, such as Browser Information and Device Information;
- geolocation data, such as Browser Information and Device Information;
- financial information, such as Payment Information;
- other Personal Information, such as Support Information; and
- information derived from other categories, which could include your preferences, interests, and other information used to personalize your experience.